We are humbled and honoured to announce that we have been nominated for the Toronto Star Readers’ Choice Medical/Health Services Award! The Readers’ Choice Awards allow people to cast their vote for their favourite businesses. If you would like to vote for us, the link to do so is here: https://www.thestar.com/readerschoice-toronto/categories/professional-services/subcategories/medical-health-services. You can return to this link and nominate us as often as you’d like until August 3rd, 2020 when voting closes. Every vote counts and we appreciate any support we get!
Anders Physiotherapy is happy to announce that we are now booking in-person appointments. Although we are now open, things will look a little different than they were a few months ago. In addition to re-arranging the clinic to maximize physical distancing, using proper personal protective equipment, and continuing to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, there are some changes that we are implementing in an effort to keep staff and visitors safe and healthy. Some, but not all, additional changes include:
– When coming for an in-person appointment, you will be asked to stay in your vehicle or outside the clinic until your appointment time. If able, we will call or text your cell phone number to let you know when you can come inside
– Please do not bring someone along to your appointment unless absolutely necessary (i.e. for translation, for personal support services). If their presence is not necessary, they will be asked to wait in their vehicles/outside the clinic
– Anyone entering the clinic will be asked to enter through the front door and exit through the side door
– Masks are mandatory for anyone who is visiting the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will have some available for purchase for a small fee
– Once you enter the clinic, we ask that you please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately
– Once inside the clinic, visitors will be asked screening questions to ensure that they are displaying no symptoms of COVID-19. We will be taking your temperature using a contactless forehead thermometer to determine if you have a fever. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, are not feeling well, or believe that you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you will not be seen and will be asked to leave. For the safety of everyone, we ask that if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not come for your appointment – please call us to let us know that you are ill. You will not be charged for a missed appointment fee
– We will only be accepting contactless forms of payment (i.e. debit or credit card) where able. Cash or cheques will not be accepted at this time
Please note that virtual physiotherapy is also still available for those who wish to do so. If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment for in-person or virtual physiotherapy, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 416-447-1457 and leave a message and someone will get back to you within 48 hours.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
The Staff of Anders Physiotherapy